trueCall has won the Queen's Award for Enterprise!
While the telephone is an essential lifeline, it can also bring problems for older people: mum or dad may be confused by telemarketing calls, agree to order products they don’t need, or may be taken advantage of by unscrupulous sales people and scammers. trueCall Secure stops these callers in their tracks.
The unobtrusive trueCall Secure unit is quick and easy to install and can be remotely managed over the Internet so you can keep their trusted caller list up to date and monitor their call log from your home.
It is fully configurable so you can choose how you want calls to be managed and can also block outgoing calls to certain numbers. With the optional Call Recorder memory card you can even record the calls. Online access is free for the first year after which there is an annual charge of £25.
- Blocks unwanted calls but lets through calls from friends and family
- Monitor calls online
- No need to change your telephones
- Easy to use – no special codes to learn or buttons to press
- In independent trials trueCall blocked 98% of nuisance calls – three times as many as the next best blocker
- Special dementia setting to give 100% protection
- Works on all home phone lines
- Used by over 100 local authorities in the UK
- As seen on Dragons’ Den!
- Personalise the greetings
- Easy to install – just plug it in between the phone and phone socket
- Compatible with pendant alarm systems
- Up to 1,000 numbers on your Trusted Caller list
- Use the existing corded or cordless phone
- You can go onto the Internet from your home or work to view the call log and make changes to the trusted callers list and other settings. Online access is free for the first year then £25 per year
- Works best with the caller-ID service from your telephone network
- Multi award winning design from the UK
"Every time the phone rings, it’s a friend or a family member. This little unit has blocked 87 spam calls in the last 3 weeks. I’m really really happy with it.” – Amazon Customer
Please note - Caller ID needs to be live on the line.